Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Getting Ready!!

I planned this trip months ago. So many things came up that tried to get in the way of my going. I thought... was God trying to tell me that I shouldn't go? Or, was He just putting up a few obstacles for me to maneuver around--to show my real desire to go. Months later and here I am excited to go--and I am going. I hope British Airways does NOT strike....or more of the Trams in Prague do Not decide to shut down for construction. I've been told that I may not go on some of the class "field trips" because the busses won't accommodate wheelchairs. I feel a "cause" coming on--like I want to do something about it for the disabled of the Czech Republic. But...it's not my country. I'm just there to enjoy it and learn from it.

I've already read some of my classmates work--wow! It's a bit intimidating with such good writers in my group. They have such interesting stories to tell. I think I do too.

At the end of this, I'm sure I will renew my thankfulness of living in a beautiful place where restaurants and stores are accessible and have big giant stalls in their restrooms.

Well...there you have it, My First Blog!! I hope to blog frequently--and will hopefully post pictures on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Numerous things to think about, but I bet you'll work them out! I haven't been to Europe or anywhere outside of N. America. They might not let me back in you know! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Good decision to blog, since you'll have a lot to blog about!

    ReplyDelete