Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Goooo!

Well...after getting all packed (and yes, I did have to use another small suitcase), fighting traffic to DIA (Well, Ken actually did that) and going through security--I'm sitting here waiting to board the plane to London. It's an 8:00 pm flight so I'm hoping things will be quiet and most people will be sleeping. Speaking of security--that was a zoo. It felt like they were herding cattle as they made us split off into our designated aisles. I had so many bags and things to take off and put on the belt. Then I had to sit in the glass case of shame until a lady finally came to let me out to get patted down. (now I know what the boy in the bubble feels like!!) I had to take off my shoes too. Then the lady pats you down in almost every imaginable place you can think of. Then I get a dusting with a small white cloth on my chair and cushion to see if I had been handling explosives lately. I passed with flying colors and they let me on through to the gates. So here I sit--people watching.

I can't believe the time is acturally here!! I'm excited and nervous about my adventure. I hoping all goes well on the flight--and tomorrow (which will really be today in our time!?) I will be in Prague.

Ciao (that's not czech--their word is too hard to say and spell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment